'Book of Daniel'
Dan 11:32 "Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits."
know their God shall be strong
These knowledgeable Christians are strong in their faith in God for:
a) They have understood His everlasting gospel: His sufferings, death, redemption, resurrection, anointing.
b) They were baptized with the Holy Spirit of truth so that they are guided into all truth.
c) They were taught of endtime prophecies and things to come for their faithfulness.
d) They had witnessed His faithfulness in fulfilling His recent prophecies shown below:
1. Fig tree put forth leaves – Unbelief of Israelites in PLO-Peace Treaty in 1993.
2. Second Seal – Rwandan Genocide killed half a million within 3 months.
3. Y2K – Unlearned Christians thought Jesus delayed His coming.
4. Tares – since 2000 (the false alarm of rapture) many church leaders' faith were affected and these displayed their flesh in their untransformed lives: heretic, rich, covetous and worldly pastors, televangelists, Christian leaders, etc. gay and lesbian bishops and pastors, etc.
5. Demons cast down to earth – great revivals of other Religions (Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, etc.), and churches filled with unbelief and heresies.
6. Persecution of Christians – Godly Christians are persecuted worldwide including those in so-called Christian nations US, UK, EU.
7. Just like in the days of Lot – Depravity of Christianity in the West with the approval, acceptance and propagation of homosexuality and same sex marriage.
Coming Prophecies to be Fulfilled
When these knowledgeable and godly Christians witness the following prophecies which look impossible being fulfilled one by one, they will cry with joy at His faithfulness and His great love for mankind.
1. Egypt and Israel attacking Iran.
2. Annihilation of the invincible US Fleets (self-destruct by sabotage, revolts).
3. Annihilation of the Western military power by tiny Iran.
4. Antichrist is a Muslim.
5. Muslims – Master of the world.
6. Great sufferings and starvation – Fulfillment of prophecies with WW3 and the great natural calamities killing a quarter of mankind.
John 14:29 "And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe."
These brethren will be strong in their faith, having witnessed all these prophecies being fulfilled.
Eph 4:11-15 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head – Christ.
These godly brethren are His true apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers. They believe in Him and His endtime prophecies. They have rejected all heresies, distorted truth and earthly wisdom. They are free from the corruptions of this world – the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life.