Even Daniel, the prophet of God according to our Lord Jesus Christ in Mat 24:15 and also one of the three righteous men acknowledge by God in Eze 14:14, was denied the request to understand the endtime prophecies given to him because God has sealed it until the endtime when it will be revealed.
Is Daniel a prophecy or history?
Dan 11:29, 35 “At the appointed time he shall return and go toward the south... And some of those of understanding shall fall, to refine them, purify them, and make them white, until the time of the end; because it is still for the appointed time.”
Since the appointed time is in the endtime, then from Dan 11:29 onwards, these prophecies can only be fulfilled in the endtime.
Great fulfillment of Prophecies
Dan 11:1-28, were fulfilled in such great accuracies during the Grecian Empire that skeptics and professed believers alike, subscribed to the theory that the book of Daniel was history (written after the events).
Prophecies of the Last Days
Dan 11:29 – start of World War 3,
Dan 11:30 – Ships from the West (Kittim) – refers to US fifth fleet stationed in Persian Gulf (with fighter jets, bombers, missiles, armies, etc. to attack enemies)
Dan 11:31 – the king of the North
1. will conquer Jerusalem,
2. after WW3, remove the Al Aqsa mosque (taking away daily call to prayer),
3. rebuild temple of God.
Dan 11:32 – king of the North will
1. honor false christs,
2. Knowledgeable Christians with miraculous provisions (great exploits) will save many.
1. They will disciple new converts (instruct many)
2. They will be martyred by killing, imprisonment, etc.
3. yet many offered to be martyred.
4. Martyrdoms is for purification.
Dan 11:36-39 description of Islam and the Antichrist – a Muslim from Iran (Persia)
1. Endtime Antichrist (exalts himself above all gods).
2. No regards for the desires of women (Islam in Saudi Arabia does not respect women’s desires or rights. Women are treated worse than slaves, no freedom, complete coverage of body except eyes, husband can have four wives).
3. Worship fortress as god (At Mecca, pilgrims are seen bowing down to the small black fortress).
4. Fortress covered with expensive black cloth decorated with gold, silver and precious stones.
5. Muslims will conquer many lands glorifying Allah by shouting and proclaiming ‘Allahu Akbar’.
Great details in Daniel’s Prophecies
With such great details in the descriptions of the coming Northern Alliance under Persia, WW3, Antichrist, rise of Islam, removal of Al Aqsa Mosque, persecution and martyrdom of Christians, rebuilding of God, it is no wonder that the earlier prophecies fulfilled with such great accuracy, that faithless Jewish priesthoods, theologians, historians reduced the prophetic book of Daniel to history (writings). Without this Satanic deception, the Priesthood could have believed and accepted our Lord Jesus Christ as their Messiah.
Wikipedia: - The Book of Daniel is a biblical apocalypse, combining a prophecy of history with an eschatology (the study of last things) which is both cosmic in scope and political in its focus. ... In the Hebrew Bible it is found in the Ketuvim (writings), while in Christian Bibles it is grouped with the Major Prophets.