'Book of Daniel'
Since the Antichrist is the head of the former Persian Empire (Iran) where more than 90% are Muslims, is it possible that he is a Muslim?
Islam is very diverse with Muslims practicing many hadiths (traditional accounts of things said or done by Muhammad or his companions) written by various Muslim historians. To really understand Islam, we must look into the beliefs and practices of Muslims in Saudi Arabia – the home of Islam where all Muslims throughout the whole world will gather together to perform the Hajj.
Dan 11:37 "He (Antichrist as endtime king of the North) shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all."
1. God of His father – Yahweh is the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob. The Arabs or Ismaelites are the descendants of Hagar who reject Isaac as the first born of Abraham. So, their Allah in the Quran is not Yahweh for He is not the God of Isaac nor the God of Jacob.
2. Desires of women – Saudi Arabia the home of Islam Wahhabi Muslims has no regard for the desires of women (husband's love, husband of one wife, control of family, freedom to dress, move about and socialize).
3. No regard of any god – Though Allah is the Arabic word used to refer to God, yet Muslims only accept the word Allah as their God. Even though we believe God in English, and Yahweh in Hebrew is the Creator, the Almighty God, yet the Muslims will not accept Him unless He is called 'Allah'.
Dan 11:38 "But in their place, he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things."
4. Worship the Fortress – At the Hajj in Mecca, non-Muslim will think that the Muslims are worshipping the black fortress housing the Kaaba stone.
5. Decorated with gold, silver, etc. – The black cloth covering the fortress is very expensive for it is decorated and embroidered with gold, silver and precious stones.
Dan 11:39 "Thus he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and divide the land for gain."
6. Advance Allah's glory – The Saudi Arabians are Wahhabi Muslims who are part of the Sunni sect, which bred almost all of today's terrorists (Al Qaeda, IS, etc.). They will fight only for Allah (a foreign god) and not for their own countries by proclaiming 'Allahu Akbar' (Allah is Great). They will fight or rebel against all institutions, countries, to advance Islam and glorify Allah.
7. To rule over many – they will advance their ambition by conquering and controlling many nations and if possible the whole world.
8. divide the land for gain – after conquering the whole world, he will form the 'One World Order' and then divide the land among his 10 kings, who will impose taxes (gains) on the people.
Antichrist is definitely a Shia Muslim
Brethren, see how God described the religion of Islam in such simplicity and with such great accuracy in the book of Daniel just as He described the earlier prophecies. We thank our Lord Jesus that He exposed all those faithless theologians who condemned the Book of Daniel as a history book by proclaiming Daniel a prophet and recommending us to read the book of Daniel for a better understanding of endtime prophecies and events.